Orientation & Informational Courses
These informative courses do not record your participation (unless otherwise noted).
- Lab Safety Orientation (Participation recorded for credit)
- Biological Safety Orientation (PowerPoint file)
- Lab Animal Medicine and Science Series II CD (Web-based)
- SARS information and training (PowerPoint file)
- Work-Related Injury/Illnesses Video
- Work-Related Injury/Illnesses: Supervisor Training (PowerPoint file)
- Office Ergonomics Training (PowerPoint file)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Awareness Training (Does not satisfy compliance requirements)
- Practicing Safe Science (from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute) -- this course is no longer available online. Email Ellen Summers or call 513-556-4968 to arrange for alternate means of viewing this training.