Resources & Documents
What is Mpox (Monkeypox)?
Find answers to common questions in our Mpox FAQ's.
The EH&S Office would like to inform you that the University of Cincinnati is going to the NEXT LEVEL in Chemical Inventory Management. Starting January 13, 2022, the University will use a new, more capable system from On Site Systems that can provide the information we need to manage our complex handling processes in a more improved fashion. This upgrade from the existing 20+ year old Chemical Inventory System is necessary to meet the regulatory and best practice challenges the University is facing and is more reliable and easier to use than the old management system, which is no longer supported by the vendor.
Please note that as of Monday, January 10th, CISPro will be decommissioned and no longer accessible as we complete the conversion to the EHSA system.
In addition, we will periodically send tips, shortcuts, and tutorials via email for using the On Site Management System that are designed to make the transition even easier. This information will also be available on the EH&S website and Bearcats Landing page.
To assist in a smooth transition, we encourage you to view the short tutorials below.
Hazardous Materials Management
- Download Initial Report for Work-Related Injury/Illness Offline
- Complete Initial Report for Work-Related Injury/Illness Online
- Watch the Work-Related Injury/Illnesses Video
- Download Work-Related Injury/Illnesses: Supervisor Training (PowerPoint file)
- Download Accident/Injury/Illness Policy
- Download 2022 OSHA 300 Log Summary
The 2022 OSHA 300 Log Summaries of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses for the University of Cincinnati are required by regulation to be posted annually from February 1 through April 30. Please access these summaries and distribute to the employees in your department in a manner that provides each employee an opportunity to view the summary that represents your area. Post the summary in your establishment(s) in a conspicuous place or places where notices are customarily posted. Be sure to post the OSHA 300 Log Summary that represents your area.
- Download Chemical Hygiene Plan
Respiratory Protection Program
- Download Fit Test Report
- Download Respirator Medical Evaluation Form
- Download Respirator Request Form
- Download Supervisor Checklist for Respirator Use
- Download Laboratory Ergonomics Checklist
- Download Office Ergonomics Checklist
- Download Office Ergonomics Training
- Download Quarterly Self-Audit Checklist
Health & Safety Concerns Phone List
- Download Electrical Safe Work Program
- Download Energized Electrical Permit
Have questions or need more information?