All shuttles riders are required to wear a face shield, mask or face covering prior and during shuttle rides. Masks will not be provided. Riders without a face covering will not be permitted on UC shuttles.
Summer 2021 Shuttle Schedule
As of April 28, 2021, the Campus Wide route is back to assist faculty, staff and students navigate campus. This route runs 7am–7pm Monday–Friday and is be the only shuttle route running this summer. Please contact Transportation Services at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns with any route changes.
As of May 17, 2021, the Mainstreet/1819 shuttle runs 8am-6pm.
Please contact Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 556-4424, if you have questions or concerns with any route changes.
Bearcats Transportation System
Bearcats Transportation System, aka "The Shuttle," provide free shuttle service for UC students, with 21 shuttles covering 12 routes.
The shuttle routes operate at various times during the academic terms and connect UC's Uptown Campus with the nearby neighborhood, and local and Greater Cincinnati entertainment areas.
- Shuttles DO NOT OPERATE on academic term breaks, on official UC holidays, or Winter Season Days (except where noted) or when hazardous driving conditions exist. Please check DoubleMap for up-to-date announcements.
- All schedules are subject to change.
- If the University of Cincinnati closes due to severe weather, etc., shuttles will continue to operate for one hour after the official university closing time, provided the roads are safe and passable.
- However, some routes may stop operating even when the university remains open, if road conditions are unsafe. Please follow the Shuttles Live for the most up-to-date travel information concerning route operations and estimated times.
It is best to check with the driver when you reboard the shuttle to see if your lost item(s) were found. If not, please contact Public Safety (Clifton Campus) at 513-556-4925 or (Blue Ash Campus) at 513-745-5707.
- Consider Metro - the regional public transportation system in Hamilton County and southwest Ohio. Click here to see their routes and timetables.
- Consider CTC - the Clermont Transportation Connection is the primary public transportation provider for Clermont County, Ohio. Click here to read about their services.
- Consider TANK - the Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky serves Boone, Campbell and Kenton counties in Kentucky, and downtown Cincinnati. Click here to read about their services.
Metro bus routes serve UC Blue Ash and UC Reading Campuses. For Metro bus schedules, please call Metro at 513-632-7528 or visit Metro online.
UC Clermont Campus Metro has a few routes serving portions of Clermont County, however Metro routes do not extend to Clermont College. Contact the Clermont Transportation Connection, the primary public transportation provider in Clermont County to find out about their services.
Number of miles driven per year
- 2019 - 365,498=14.67 times around the world
- 2018 - 431,710=17.33 times around the world
- 2017 - 432,924=17.38 times around the world
Shuttles began in 2004 with 6 shuttles operating
- 2019 - 17 shuttles operating, total passengers: 600,744
- 2018 - 19 shuttles operating, total passengers: 854,298
- 2017 - 18 shuttles operating, total passengers: 845,467