Charters, Shuttles and School Buses
The University of Cincinnati understands that travel is vital to the teaching, research, and public service at the university.
The purpose of the Charter Program at Transportation Services is to make available university-related transportation to faculty, staff and students.
Need to rent a coach, shuttle or school bus for an event?
In order to give you accurate pricing and availability, please complete the Request a Quote form. Quotes are then sent out to local vendors for pricing and availability.
Pricing is based on time and distance. Below are the minimum charges for transportation:
- 48 passenger school buses starting at $300
- 20 passenger shuttles starting at $480
- 30 passenger shuttles starting at $600
- 56 passenger highway coach starting at $750
* Pricing and availability are subject to change