COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Contact an Advisor
Virtual drop-in and appointments
While working remotely, our advisors are still available to assist you! If you need to speak to an advisor, please first determine, if you need an appointment or if a virtual drop-in will suffice. Both appointments and drop-ins are online using Cisco WebEx.
There will be one advisor available during drop-in hours following the schedule listed below. Students are serviced on a first come, first serve basis. Students will wait in queue until the advisor is available.
When using the drop-in function, please keep the following in mind:
- When you join the queue, please enter your name and email address so we have a way to send you documents if needed.
- If you join from a desktop, please connect using your browser, instead of app.
- If you are on a phone or tablet you may be required to download the CISCO Webex application in order to video in.
- Drop-ins will still follow the 30 mins or less guideline stated below.
- For prospective students, we will not be able to do unofficial credit evaluations during drop-in hours, but we are happy to schedule an appointment.
We will not be available to answer phones in real-time, however we will be checking voicemails and respond accordingly. You are always welcome to email us at email@example.com.
|Monday - Friday
||9 am - noon
||1 - 5 pm
|Monday - Friday||1 - 5 pm|
Please note that we will not have availability for drop-ins during the following times:
- Friday, August 7 - all day
- Friday, August 14 - all day
|Drop-In (30 min or less)
||Appointment (30 min or more)|
Please note: Recently confirmed students should meet with their primary college advisor. Learn more on the next steps page.
Arriving at the Transfer & Transition Advising Center
Please note that the Transfer & Transition Advising Center staff is currently working remotely and will not be available for in-person drop-ins and appointments.
Our center is located on the first floor of University Pavilion. For directions to campus and information about parking, please visit UC Parking Services' website.
Once you arrive, please check in at the front desk located outside suite 120. If you're a drop-in or have scheduled your appointment through Starfish, please check in at the kiosk located by the front desk.