There will be one advisor available during drop-in hours following the schedule listed below. Students are serviced on a first come, first serve basis. Students will wait in queue until the advisor is available.
When using the drop-in function, please keep the following in mind:
- When you click the button to join the queue, you will be prompted to open Zoom.
- If you join from a desktop, please connect using your browser, instead of app.
- If you are on a phone or tablet you may be required to download the Zoom app.
- Drop-ins will still follow the 20-minutes-or-less guideline stated below.
- For prospective students, we will not be able to do unofficial credit evaluations during drop-in hours, but we are happy to schedule an appointment.
We will not be available to answer phones in real-time, however we will be checking voicemails and respond accordingly. You are always welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Monday to Friday
|9 am - noon
|1 - 5 pm
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
||1 - 4 pm
(check-in by 3:30 pm)