COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Contact an Advisor
Virtual drop-in and appointments
While working remotely, our advisors are still available to assist you! If you need to speak to an advisor, please first determine, if you need an appointment or if a virtual drop-in will suffice. Both appointments and drop-ins are online using Cisco WebEx.
Schedule an appointment
- Current UC students: If you need a virtual appointment, please schedule with us through Starfish.
- Prospective students: Please fill out the information request form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: In an effort to meet the needs of current students, advisors may be pushing back prospective appointments until the third week of the semester. We appreciate your patience as we serve our current UC students and ensure they are enrolled properly.
There will be one advisor available during drop-in hours following the schedule listed below. Students are serviced on a first come, first serve basis. Students will wait in queue until the advisor is available.
When using the drop-in function, please keep the following in mind:
- When you join the queue, please enter your name and email address so we have a way to send you documents if needed.
- If you join from a desktop, please connect using your browser, instead of app.
- If you are on a phone or tablet you may be required to download the CISCO Webex application in order to video in.
- Drop-ins will still follow the 30 mins or less guideline stated below.
- For prospective students, we will not be able to do unofficial credit evaluations during drop-in hours, but we are happy to schedule an appointment.
We will not be available to answer phones in real-time, however we will be checking voicemails and respond accordingly. You are always welcome to email us at email@example.com.
|Mon - Fri
||9 am - noon
||1 - 5 pm
|Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri||9 am - noon
(check-in by 11:30 am)
|1 - 4 pm
(check-in by 3:30 pm)
||1 - 4 pm
(check-in by 3:30 pm)
|Drop-In (30 min or less)
||Appointment (30 min or more)|
Please note: Recently confirmed students should meet with their primary college advisor. Learn more on the next steps page.