Transition Advising (Major/College-Changers)

The following information is for transition and major-changing students.

What is a transition student?
  • A student currently enrolled in a UC college who wishes to change or continue their education at another UC college.

    This includes students who wish to transition to/from UCBA or Clermont Campus to/from Clifton Campus.
Changing majors?
  • We can help you find the most direct path into your next academic program.
  • Don’t have a plan b? No problem, we can help you start the process toward identifying an alternative major at UC.

How to transition to/change major within UC Clifton Campus

Step 1: Check out your desired major and their admission criteria.

Step 2: Apply!

If you are transitioning/changing to any of the following colleges, click the desired college to access its online 'change of college' form:

College of Arts and Sciences

College of Allied Health Sciences

College of Education, Criminal Justice and Human Services

For all other colleges, use the
'Application for Change in College' form

Step 3: Once you have submitted the form, the faculty and staff of your desired major will evaluate your academic record and inform you about the transition process.

If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, we are here to help. Give us a call at 513-556-9000 or send an email to


Good News!

If you're graduating from UC Clermont or UC Blue Ash with a minimum 3.4 GPA, you may be eligible for a scholarship for your 4-year degree at Clifton Campus.

For more information,
call 513-556-1238


Resources for Transition Students

One Stop

The portal for all things related to registration, student records, student accounts, financial aid, and collections.



Ten libraries, including digital collections, textbook reserves, remote online access, and more are available to you at no cost.


Student assistance

Academic tutoring, writing assistance, and supplemental instruction for students, with both individual and group options.


University Pavilion

Learn how the Accessibility Resources Office empowers students with disabilities through accommodations and support services.


Business woman

Resources for your career planning, such as job search preparation, profile assessment, and coaching.



Learn more about the SHI eligibility requirements, coverage, enrollment, charges, and deadlines.


African American students

The center helps prepare students to become effective leaders, and plays a key role in the mission of the university.


Steger Student Life Center

The center enhances the cultural, ethnic and racial awareness of the entire university community and supports the needs of students of color.


American flag

Find out how you can use your VA benefits at Cincinnati and learn more about veteran-specific activities and programs.


Students in auditorium

Get involved on campus with more than 500 student organizations, as well as activities and cultural programs for students.


Rainbow flag

An inclusive campus community that welcomes people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and provides support and advocacy.



Find information on meal plans, dining centers, and Food Service's contribution to sustainability.


Turner Hall

Residence hall communities are safe and convenient low-stress environments that encourage and promote student success.


Book store

Our campus bookstore offers everything from school supplies to light dorm room furniture, both in-store and online.


Rec Center

Everything you need for your workout at a student discount, including fitness equipment, courts, and pools.


Shuttle bus

Cincinnati's free campus shuttle bus system provides over a half-million rides annually. View routes and schedules.


Calhoun garage

View parking maps, buy your parking pass, and get updates about event parking. Motorist assistance is also available. 


Help phone

Get more information on public safety and emergency response resources, including police, fire, and safety services.



There's something for everyone in Athletics, whether it's Division I athletics, club or intramural sports, or recreation.