2014 Student Employee of the Year
Established in 2007 by the staff of Campus Services and SALD, this award is presented at the annual UC Recognition Ceremony.
The 2014 Student Employee of the Year Award will be given to the University’s most outstanding undergraduate student(s), with graduation dates of December 2013, April 2014, or August 2014, who fulfills the following:
- A cumulative university grade point average of 3.0 or better
- Served a minimum of two years within the department
- Held a leadership position in the department (student lead/supervisor)
- A high level of responsibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong initiative
Friday, February 14, 2014 at Noon
The winner(s) will be notified by February 28, 2014, and the awards will be presented at the UC 2014 Recognition Ceremony on Sunday, April 6, 2014, in Tangeman University Center. The winner(s) will also receive a $300 gift card to the UC Bookstores.
- Applicant’s basic information page and a current resume
- A completed nomination form and a letter of recommendation from a faculty, staff, or administrative member of the University of Cincinnati