Apply for a Semester Fare Card...
CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC BELOW:
To Receive Your Semester Fare Card:
- Your Semester Fare Card is mailed to you at the address you provide when you apply online.
- Your Fare Card will be personalized for you and have your name and UCID photo placed on it.
- You must have a valid UCID card, or we will be unable to provide you with a Discount Fare Card.
Cost You Pay for a Semester Fare Card:
- UC Metro Fare Card: $53 per student per semester; and $160 per employee per semester for first/initial card request in each semester.
- EZ Ride Fare Card: No cost to student or employee for first/initial card request in each semester.
- Replacement Fare Cards: Students and employees who lose the first/initial UC Metro or EZ Ride Discount Card issued to them for a semester must pay $50 when registering to request a replacement card for that same semester.
UC Bike Share
Car Share (zipcar)
Local Taxi Service
- TANK bus system (Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky)
- Clermont Transportation Connection (Clermont County, OH)
Program Details and Information:
Important Program Dates
Summer Semester 2015
- FARE CARD REGISTRATION CONTINUES THROUGH - July 27, 2015
- LAST DAY TO USE Summer Semester bus passes - Sunday, August 23, 2015
Fall Semester 2015
- FARE CARD REGISTRATION BEGINS - August 1, 2015
- FIRST DAY TO USE Fall Semester bus passes - Monday, August 24, 2015
About the UC*Metro Program
The UC*Metro Program offers discount transportation options to eligible UC students and UC employees for use when riding Metro regional buses or Access mini-buses. The Program is funded by UC Administration and UC Student Government, and administered by UC Facilities Management Department. Eligible participants register online to receive a personalized, semester discount fare card for use onboard Metro and Access vehicles.
Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA), which operates regional Metro buses and smaller Access mini-buses (origin-to-destination transportation for people whose disabilities prevent them from riding Metro buses.) Metro provides about 17 million rides per year in the Greater Cincinnati area.