|Faculty/Staff/Students||Must purchase parking through UC Parking Services|
|Red & Black||$13/month or $156/year paid in full|
|Cincinnati/Supplemental||$15/month or $180/year paid in full|
|Short Term||$20/month ($60/3-month or $80/semester)|
Parking cards with bar codes are used for Campus Recreation member parking.
- You must bar-code in to bar-code out. Hold bar code below the bar code reader to enter/exit the garage (see image to the right).
- Each card entitles the designated permit holder to 3 hours of parking once per day while using Campus Rec facilities.
- Additional fees will automatically begin after 3 hours and will be charged at exit.
- Parking may be limited on game days but members coming to workout can access the garage by showing their card to the Parking Services Attendant. Members must park in Campus Green Garage on game days.
- Please note: parking cards that are lost can be replaced for a fee. Parking may only be used while using the Campus Rec Center or the Fitness Center @ CARE/Crawley.