The mission of R.E.C. Kids is to provide well-balanced programs that promote healthy lifestyles for children. By providing them with this knowledge as children, we hope they maintain a healthy lifestyle as they grow older, and have some fun along the way.
What does R.E.C. Kids have to offer?
- A balanced, recreation-focused schedule designed to keep your child engaged and active.
- A friendly staff comprised of certified, background-checked recreation professionals and counselors committed to enhancing the summer camp experience for campers, parents, and guardians.
- Located in the UC Campus Recreation Center, named "Best Recreation Center in the City" by Cincinnati Magazine in 2013 and "#1 Most Amazing Student Recreation Center" in the nation by BestCollegeReviews.org in 2013.
- Campers swim indoors in the CRC leisure pool (features a water wall, bubble couch, whirlpool, lazy river, and basketball hoop).
- Campers also have the opportunity to scale the 40' indoor climbing wall under the supervision of certified climbing wall staff.
- Extended drop-off (7:30-9:00am) and pick-up (4:00-5:30pm) times are included in the cost of registration.
- Recognized in a nerdwallet.com news article in 2013.
- 100% of post-summer camp 2014 survey respondents stated they "probably will" or "definitely will" enroll for a future R.E.C. Kids camp event.
Spring Break Camp 2015
|Date||Mar. 30, 2015 - Apr. 3. 2015|
|Registration||FULL - Waitlist Available (513-556-0604)
Deadline: Thursday, Mar. 26
Summer Camp 2015
|Date||Jun. 1, 2015 - Aug. 7, 2015
10 individual one-week sessions
All weeks are currently FULL.
Please call to if you are interested in being placed on a waitlist (513-556-0604).