President's Day Club
Spring Break Camp
Our mission is to provide rising 1st-8th graders with well-balanced programs that promote healthy lifestyles. By providing these opportunities, we hope our campers maintain healthy habits as they grow older while having fun along the way!
What does R.E.C. Kids have to offer?
- A balanced, recreation-focused schedule designed to keep your child engaged and active.
- A friendly staff comprised of CPR/AED/First Aid-certified, background-checked recreation professionals and counselors committed to enhancing the summer camp experience for campers, parents, and guardians.
- Located in the UC Campus Recreation Center, named "Best Recreation Center in the City" by Cincinnati Magazine in 2013 and "#1 Most Amazing Student Recreation Center" in the nation by BestCollegeReviews.org in 2013.
- Campers swim indoors in the CRC leisure pool (features a water wall, bubble couch, whirlpool, lazy river, and basketball hoop).
- Campers also have the opportunity to scale the 40' indoor climbing wall under the supervision of certified climbing wall staff.
- Extended drop-off (7:30-9:00am) and pick-up (4:00-5:30pm) times are included in the cost of registration.
- Recognized in a nerdwallet.com news article in 2013.
- 100% of post-summer camp 2014 survey respondents stated they "probably will" or "definitely will" enroll for a future R.E.C. Kids camp event.