How to Schedule a Party
1. Choose what kind of party you would like to have (swim, climb, gym or any combination of the three).
2. Choose a day and time you would like to have the party.
3. Call or e-mail Bob Weeks (513-556-0671 or email@example.com) to set up your party.
4. Relax and get ready for the birthday boy or girl and all partygoers to have a terrific experience at the CRC!
Leisure Pool Party Rules and Regulations
1. Children five years of age and younger must be accompanied in the water by an adult (and the adult must actively participate in activities with the child). Lifeguards will remind adults of this policy if needed and may require an adult to be in the water with older children who are deemed weak swimmers.
2. One adult may be responsible for no more than three children five years of age and younger.
3. Children using arm floats, inflatable rings or toys, or lifejackets must be no more than an arms length from an adult in the water at all times.
Climbing Wall/Gymnasium Party Rules and Regulations
1. One adult may be responsible for no more than five children five years of age and younger.
2. All participants must wear non-marking shoes (gym shoes).
3. Please, no mylar balloons in the gymnasium.
Wet Classroom Party Rules and Regulations
1. Parties may bring food and drinks; however everything must stay in the Wet Classroom.
2. Parties are responsible for cleaning up after themselves when finished.
3. Please , no mylar balloons in the Wet Classroom
Already booked your party? Click here for the essential information and documents.
*Parking vouchers will not be accepted in the garage on the day of any home football game or home men's basketball game.