|"The kids had a great time. The lifeguards were visibly attentive since there were others in the pool besides our group."|
|"We could not have been more pleased with the promptness, courtesy, assistance and effectiveness of our pre-party emails with Carol. At the event, we were very impressed with how friendly and helpful all of the staff were. Several made a point of coming up to us, introducing themselves, and directing us toward help if needed. The facilities were not only top-notch, but also in excellent condition."|
|"This was a wonderful experience for our daughter, her friends and our family. I would and have been recommending it to others!"|
|"The staff was helpful and visible and it was extraordinary that you were able to think of a suitable place for our retreat. We were afraid that we wouldn't be able to find another space after our original space (not in the rec) was booked over!"|
|"We had a wonderful experience at the climbing wall!! The kids at the birthday party enjoyed themselves immensely, and the staff were excellent. Kristen and Scott were working the event and were patient with the kids and informative with us. Jim also helped us get settled and showed us around. He was helpful and friendly. Thanks so much for an excellent birthday party!! All of the kids are talking about it!"|
|"Outstanding event from start to finish! More people need to know about this."|
Prices listed are based on facility rental fees only. Costs may change if additional staffing is needed for your party. Staffing needs differ based on the amount of children attending the party and their ages.
Rent part of our facility for a party and get vouchers to park in the Campus Green Garage
On the day of your rental we will give all those who parked in the Campus Green Garage a voucher that will reduce the rate to park to just TWO DOLLARS!*
All parties include use of the Wet Classroom. The Wet Classroom is just feet away from the leisure pool, making it a perfect place to store bags and towels (perhaps gifts too!). Feel free to bring in a birthday cake and drinks to complete the party.
Leisure Pool: $160.00 for a two hour party (includes one lifeguard).
Includes use of the Leisure Pool during open recreation swim as well as exclusive use of the Wet Classroom. The Leisure Pool provides a family friendly environment for parties. The pool’s zero depth entry and 3’8” greatest depth are perfect for children (and adults) of all ages to enjoy the water.
Climbing Wall: $135.00 for a two hour party (includes two climbing wall staff members).
Includes exclusive use of the Climbing Wall (during non-operational hours only) and Wet Classroom. The Climbing Wall is a great adventure for children and adults of all ages. Trained staff members secure each individual in a harness before they attempt to climb the 40’ or 28’ foot wall configurations. Do you have some partygoers a little nervous with heights? No problem, the bouldering wall offers the opportunity to climb laterally as well as vertically in a ten foot high area. Helmets are recommended and available upon request at no extra charge.
Gymnasium: $110.00 for a two hour party.
Includes exclusive use of two basketball court (basketballs, volleyballs, corn hole sets provided upon request) and the Wet Classroom. The Campus Recreation Center Gymnasium offers a variety of options for birthday parties. Full court basketball games may be a norm, however the gymnasium is equipped to accommodate cornhole competitions and volleyball games as well as other ideas you may have!
Birthday Party Packages - Combine parts of our facility for more options!
Leisure Pool, Climbing Wall, or Gymnasium: $220.00 for a two hour party (includes 2 climbing wall staff and/or 1 lifeguard).
Choose from 2 of 3 areas in our facility for your party! You can select exclusive use of the Climbing Wall and Wet Classroom, use of the Leisure Pool during open recreation hours, or two Gymnasium courts for basketball, cornhole, or volleyball.
Leisure Pool, Climbing Wall, Gymnasium: $260.00 for a three hour party (includes 2 climbing wall staff and/or 1 lifeguard).
Includes exclusive use of the Climbing Wall and two basketball courts as well as use of the Leisure Pool during open recreation. One hour in each area allows children numerous options to explore. Begin the day with a full court basketball game or cornhole contest, then proceed to the 40’ climbing wall and round out the day with a cool swim in the Leisure Pool. Have cake and open gifts in the Wet Classroom to put an end to a fun-filled day!
How to Schedule a Party
1. Choose what kind of party you would like to have (swim, climb, gym or any combination of the three).
2. Choose a day and time you would like to have the party.
3. Call or e-mail Bob Weeks (513-556-0671 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up your party.
4. Relax and get ready for the birthday boy or girl and all partygoers to have a terrific experience at the CRC!
Leisure Pool Party Rules and Regulations
1. Children five years of age and younger must be accompanied in the water by an adult (and the adult must actively participate in activities with the child). Lifeguards will remind adults of this policy if needed and may require an adult to be in the water with older children who are deemed weak swimmers.
2. One adult may be responsible for no more than three children five years of age and younger.
3. Children using arm floats, inflatable rings or toys, or lifejackets must be no more than an arms length from an adult in the water at all times.
Climbing Wall/Gymnasium Party Rules and Regulations
1. One adult may be responsible for no more than five children five years of age and younger.
2. All participants must wear non-marking shoes (gym shoes).
3. Please, no mylar balloons in the gymnasium.
Wet Classroom Party Rules and Regulations
1. Parties may bring food and drinks; however everything must stay in the Wet Classroom.
2. Parties are responsible for cleaning up after themselves when finished.
3. Please , no mylar balloons in the Wet Classroom
Already booked your party? Click here for the essential information and documents.
*Parking vouchers will not be accepted in the garage on the day of any home football game or home men's basketball game.