ADVANCE is a unique African American, professional development, student organization at the University of Cincinnati. ADVANCE aids student in making the transition from college to career by developing and enhancing skills in the areas of: professional development, leadership, networking, business etiquette and understanding corporate culture.
Each year ADVANCE takes a Corporate Excursion across the country to expose our high-achieving and aspiring UC students of color to organizational dynamics and corporate cultures in 21st century globally competitive organizations in major urban centers.
2015-2016 ADVANCE EVENTS:
- November 3rd: General Body Meeting
- November 9th: Marine Corps Leadership Session
- November 17th: Four Keys to Success
- January 19th: General Body Meeting
- January 26th: Table Etiquette
- February: Black History Month (Minorities in the Corporate World and Poetry Slam)
- February 22nd-26th: Internship Month/Diversity Week (African American Entrepreneurship Panel and Social Media Brand Workshop)
- March 8th: General Body Meeting
- March 19th-26th: Corporate Excursion
- April 11th-15th: ADVANCE Week