No later than 1 year before graduation, students ask themselves the following questions:
- What do I want to do?
- What type of work do I want to do?
- What skills do I have that I want to use?
- What type of work would make me want to get up and go to work every morning?
- What are the job titles interest me the most?
- What environment, setting, or field do I want to work in?
This page assists students by giving a better understanding how their UC education relates to possible career paths in the work world.