Ticket Information - Spring
Spring Semester 2014 Ceremonies
Doctoral Hooding & Master's Recognition Ceremony
Each graduating student will be able to invite up to eight guests. No tickets will be needed to attend the ceremony; seating is general admission - first come, first seated.
Bachelor & Associate Degree Commencement Ceremonies
When you apply to graduate and indicate "YES" to participate in commencement, we will reserve five tickets for your guests.
Where to pick up tickets:
- All Colleges except UC Blue Ash and UC Clermont, at the UC Ticket Office located in Richard E. Lindner Athletics Center, 2751 O'Varsity Way, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0021 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. beginning Wednesday, March 12, 2014 through Thursday, April 24.
- UC Blue Ash, Thursday, March 13 at the Cap Decorating Event from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Beginning March 14 at the Student Life Office (Muntz 123) from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. through Thursday, April 24.
- UC Clermont, Thursday, March 13 at the Student Services Building, Suite 100 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. through Thursday, April 24.
- Unable to Pick-up Tickets by Thursday, April 24, please contact the Commencement Office to make other arrangements.
Request Extra Tickets:
The extra ticket request form is now closed.
When will I know if extra tickets are available?
After the RSVP closed on March 3, calculations began to determine the number of extra tickets available. As tickets become available, including up to the day of the ceremony, we will continue down the list by the date and time the requests were received.
I have tickets I don't need. What should I do?
PLEASE return any tickets you do not need to the Ticket Office, drop off at University Pavilion (6th Floor, Room 600), or mail to the Commencement Office. There are many graduating students on the wait-list for extras. Thank you!
I need extra tickets. What can I do?
First you should check 'Will Call' to see if any tickets are available. The window will be open on Saturday, April 26 beginning at 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
If no tickets are available, you have several options on campus. At these locations you will be able to watch the live streaming of the ceremony as it is happening. No tickets nor reservations are needed for the locations below.
- The Family Friendly Zone at the Alumni Center.
- The African American Cultural & Resource Center (AACRC).
- The Mainstreet Cinema located in the Tangeman University Center (TUC).
All information on the Commencement website is subject to change. Please check back often for up-to-date information.