Summer housing is available for all college student interns, whether you work downtown, in the Uptown area or anywhere in the Greater Cincinnati area. The University of Cincinnati offers interns a convenient and affordable summer lifestyle - all in a vibrant urban setting.
Newly renovated Scioto Hall offers single or multi-person fully furnished apartments, and
- Full kitchen and bath
- On-site coin laundry
- Air conditioning, high-speed Internet access, and cable TV service
- 24-hour front-desk service with residence life staff support
Single-person Studio - $350 / week; limited availability
2+ Person Apartment - $250 / week
- Housing is available May 6 - August 4, 2018. Dates outside of this period cannot be accommodated.
- 4-week minimum stay required.
- A week runs Sunday - Saturday, and is billed accordingly, regardless of the arrival day during the week.
- Includes access to two on-campus fitness centers
- A non-refundable $100 application fee is required with your intern housing registration. This will be applied to your final rent invoice.
- Parking passes are available for $25 per week with unlimited in and out access.
- Linen packages are available for a rental fee of $15 for your entire stay. Intern will be responsible for returning full package at departure.
- Package Includes: (1) pillow, (1) pillow case, (1) blanket, (1) XL twin flat and fitted sheet, (1) bath towel, (1) wash cloth, (1) hand towel
- Meal plans for the dining center on campus are available for purchase. Plan options include:
- 36 Meals - $351
- 48 Meals - $435
- 65 Meals - $589
- 36 Meals - $351
My summer at UC is the best experience I’ve had of my collegiate career. Living, eating and working out on UC’s amazing campus were a few of the on-campus perks, along with making many lifelong friends. From on-campus FC Cincinnati games, to night life in OTR, and Reds games, there’s so much to do. The Cincinnati metro area offers so much that this summer felt like a vacation - and all without a car! I will definitely be back!
Easy Access to Summer Fun
Wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, all within a 5-minute walk or bike ride
- UC sits at the center of Uptown, where you'll find over 100 merchants - groceries, hair salons, a movie theater, and package pickup, not to mention every type of food you could want
- Cincinnati Red Bike stations on the perimeter of campus
- Attend a FC Cincinnati soccer match, on campus in Nippert Stadium
- Visit Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, home of everyone's favorite baby hippo, Fiona
- Zipcar available for on-campus pickup and return