Impact Solutions is widely recognized as a leader in the EAP field, serving a broad range of clients with strong ties to the higher education market.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Resources available to you are completely confidential.
Impact Solutions provides unlimited phone consultations, 24/7/365, by calling 800-227-6007.
Impact Solutions has the following services available:
- Counseling: Speak with a counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling 800-227-6007.
- Receive up to 5 face to face counseling sessions for free per problem occurrence.
- Coverage: All UC benefits eligible employees and their household members, dependents living away from home, and both parents and in-laws are eligible to receive assistance.
EAP Log In
What to look for within the portal
Use the menu toolbar to find resources on topics including:
- Parenting – including adoption, developmental stages, childcare, well-being, and education
- Aging – including planning for the future, aging well, housing options, grief and loss, caregiving
- Mental Health – including personal growth, communication, addiction and recovery and relationships
- Wellness – including tools, healthy eating/recipes, health specific to age and gender, and medical care
- Working – including effective managing, career transitions, workplace productivity and safety
- Living – consumer tips, home buying/selling/improvement, fraud and theft, legal, pets, and going green
- International – immigration, relocating abroad, living abroad, families abroad
Centers For Specific Needs
Unique, focused topic areas to help you get information, resources and tools including audio and video content including: legal advice, financial help, depression, savings center (up to 25% discounts on things like rental cars, hotels and more!), tobacco cessation, TaxACT for tax preparation, CareFamily for caregiving needs
Online Seminars and Skill Builders
New online seminars are posted monthly with on-demand webinars avaliable anytime: Building Resiliency 101, Caring for Aging Relatives, Coping with Change, Keeping Your Love Alive, Making Your Money Work For You: A Debt Management Plan
Skill builders help you build your professional self and include: Accountability, Business Etiquette and Professionalism, Emotional Intelligence for Success, Nobody Likes a Bully: Bullying in the Workplace, The Art of Conflict Resolution