The UCHR Learning & Leadership Development Center provides elligible UC employees with numerous options to develop their skills, knowledge, and abilities to both support the overall mission of the University and lead us into the future. We offer comprehensive professional development workshops, software training for UC applications, and much more.
Learning & Leadership Development
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader." -John Quincy Adams
Provided via LawRoom/EverFi, these training programs are provided to UC employees to mitigate risk and educate on important topics such as anti-harassment, discrimination, Title IX, FERPA, HIPAA, FACTA, ADA, and more.
The Learning & Leadership Development Center provides in tact team delivery of workshops, team building activites, retreat facilitation, needs analysis of training solutions, and much more.
If you need help with any service we offer, or if you would like to explore training options from our external or internal partners, click the button to the right to explore a library of job aids and external links.
News & Updates
- UCHR Academy Cohort 7 Registration OPEN: We are excited to announce that the UCHR Academy Cohort 7 is now open for registration! Cohort 7 will run from February - July 2018. Click on the UCHR Academy Button above to find out more and register for this awesome opportunity!
- Manager Academy: Celebrate with us as we launch the brand new Manager Academy! Designed to level set on core management and supervisory concepts, we do a deep dive in topics that will provide a firm foundation for growth and development...with a UC twist!
- Open Enrollment Opportunities: Select the HR EDGE or the Software Training Portal buttons above to discover more about open enrollment opportunities for professional development workshops and UC software training.
- Tanya Ladd, Director, Leadership Development
- Tyana Owings, HR Learning & Development Team Lead
- Mike Williams, HR Training & Communication Specialist
- John Cornforth, Training Specialist
- John Abruzzo, Training Specialist
- Edward Grimsley, Training Specialist
- Michelle Wagner, Training Specialist