Student Exchange Program
Student Exchange Programs (SEP) are available to students coming from one of UC’s partner institutions abroad. SEP participants pay tuition directly to their home institution.
- A signed official agreement must be in place with your university for you to participate on one of our Student Exchange Programs.
- If you are not sure if an agreement exists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UC operates on the semester calendar, 15 weeks in one semester, running from late August to late December. Students typically earn 3 semester credits or the equivalent of 6 ECTS credits, or roughly 12 credits in the UK and Australian systems.
Students should meet with their home university’s international office to explore the possibility of studying abroad. We require all students to be nominated by their home institution via email to email@example.com at least one month prior to the application deadline. Partners should include the student’s legal name, email address, home institution, year of study (i.e. 2nd, 3rd, 4th), and subject of interest (i.e. Engineering, Business) when nominating students.
The Fall Semester application deadline is April 1st and the Spring Semester deadline is October 1st.
Note: UC will only accept electronic copies of the application and supporting documents in Adobe PDF format. All documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should a completed application include?
- A completed application
- A Financial Certification Form
- A bank statement or an official letter from your bank stating that you have financial support
- An academic record or transcript
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- A Statement of Purpose
- A Portfolio in PDF format if you are applying to Design, Architecture and Interior Design, or Fine Arts
- A copy of the information page of your passport
What are the language requirements for the SEP Program?
The following countries meet the English Language Requirement:
- Grand Caymen
- Irish Republic
- New Zealand
- St. Kitts
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent Grenadines
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Virgin Islands