Events & Gameday
Match Day Parking begins 4 hours prior to each game
I AM COMING TO CAMPUS
ON MATCH DAY
Click on garage name to see map
$10 CASH PARKING
No credit cards or coins accepted
Park in assigned garage
When pre-purchasing online, YOU MUST PRINT YOUR PARKING PASS
from the Payment Receipt Page and present it to the garage attendant on game day.
NOTE: The parking garage attendant WILL NOT HAVE A RECORD of who has purchased a pass, nor will anyone affiliated with the host team.
- Click EVENTS from the options at the top of the screen.
- Choose the event you are attending.
- Select the game or match you will be attending.
- Choose the garage you wish to park in.
- Click Add to Basket
- Click EVENTS at top of page if you wish to add parking for another game; otherwise,
- Select Payment Method
- Enter Email Address
- Click Pay Now
- Follow prompts to complete transaction.
- Payment Receipt Page will appear. Choose Click Here to Print Permit. Print page and bring with you to game.
- A receipt will also be sent via email.
When your department or organization schedules an event requiring parking, you have a partner in Carmen Williams-Banks, Assistant Director, Events & Field Operations, to help you.
Because we are able to see the big picture when other events may have our parking facilities at capacity, we would like to help avoid frustration for your guests, and save you time. When your event numbers 50 or more attendees, please complete our online Special Parking Request form, and Carmen will assist you with your event.
By using the form, our communication channels throughout the university community are strengthened, and we can employ best practices for our customers – you and your guests.
Contact Carmen at 513-556-4044 or 937-312-4511.
If you would like assistance with planning an event start to finish, contact Conference & Event Services.
During major CCM events, CCM Garage will be $8 cash on entry. Rates for CCM events are subject to change based on other campus events.