Maps & Visitor Information
Visitors and Vendors Daily/Cash Parking
Parking Services will begin construction on an updated parking access system and other improvements to campus garages in June 2015. All UC garages will undergo construction, one at a time, which will include temporary lane closures and entry/exit re-routing. See below for available visitor parking.
Facilities that have not been updated use "Pay-in-Lane" (PIL) systems. Cash (currency up to and including $20 and/or coins) and credit cards are accepted. Transitioned garages utilize a "Pay-on-foot" (POF) system, with pay stations located in each garage.
Parking for visitors and vendors is available in all garages on the Medical and West Campuses. Rates are based on the length of stay. Surface parking lots are for permit parking only.
West Campus visitor parking facilities:
- Calhoun Garage 230 Calhoun St. Pay-on-foot at Pay Station located on P1 near Elevator #4.
- Clifton Court Garage 321 Clifton Crt. Pay-in-lane
- Corry Garage 51 W. Corry Blvd., off Jefferson Ave. and Corry Blvd. Pay-on-foot at Pay Station located in Edwards 2 Lobby.
- Woodside Garage 2913 Woodside Dr.- Pay-on-foot at Pay Station located on Level 1 by the library elevator.
- Campus Green Garage 2935 Campus Green Dr. Pay-on-foot at Pay Station located on Level 3 near elevator.
- University Ave Garage 40 W. University Ave. Pay-on-foot at Pay Station located on Level 1 near elevator.
- CCM Garage 270 CCM Blvd. Pay-on-foot at Pay Station located in lobby near garage entrance.
- Varsity Village Garage 200 Varsity Village Dr. Pay-on-foot at Pay Station located near elevator.
Guests must use pay garages. Individuals, departments or sponsoring groups may arrange to pay for parking by completing a Request for Special Parking Form online. This form should also be completed to alert Parking Services of large programs/events for which individuals are to pay for parking. Requests for special parking must be submitted five or more business days in advance of the date the event is desired. It is the responsibility of faculty, staff and students to make parking regulations known to their invited guests or visitors. Guests are subject to parking regulations.
Parking is permitted only in marked stalls.
White stall: White stalls indicate parking permitted with a proper access card, permit, key card or in garages/lots with event or spitter tickets, unless temporarily designated otherwise.
Red stall: Red stalls designate reserved parking.
Yellow curb: Yellow curbs or lines designate firelanes. Firelanes are tow away zones and must be kept clear at all times.
Blue stall: Blue stalls designate reserved and non-reserved handicap parking with a proper permit or keycard and a valid state handicap placard.