The University of Cincinnati Police Division is seeking:
- Police officers who hold a current Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy (OPOTA) commission
- Individuals who desire to be a police officer but have not yet been certified through OPOTA
- Security officers
Join one of the nation’s leading universities and make a positive impact in the lives of others. UC Police Officers work every day to create a safe community, serving and protecting those who are poised to change the world.
If you are a problem solver who is passionate about serving your community, apply now to join an organization where you can train and grow.
UCPD is an agency that invests in our people. Our benefits include:
- A competitive salary and an excellent benefit package
- Tuition remission for you, your spouse/domestic partner and your children
- Extensive training opportunities
- A flexible schedule
- Nothing beats walking our campus, a campus Forbes Magazine says is one of the world’s most beautiful
Contact Information Expand
For more information, contact Lt. David Hoffman.
51 W. Corry Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45221