My Majors and Advisors, IAP FAQs
What is My Majors and Advisors?
- My Majors and Advisors lists all of your academic programs, including majors, minors, certificates, graduate programs, and your assigned advisors.
- Login to My Majors and Advisors
Where do I access my IAP?
What does an IAP look like?
An IAP has three parts:
- Student Information (academic program and area of study, expected completion term),
- Graduation requirements (classes, grades, substitutions), and
- Notes (how requirements are being met, advice about how to complete requirements).
Have a question about your IAP?
Need an advising referral?