- My Majors and Advisors lists all of your academic programs, including majors, minors, certificates, graduate programs, and your assigned advisors.
- Login to My Majors and Advisors
My Majors and Advisors, IAP FAQs
What is an IAP?
- The Individual Advising Plan (IAP) is output from a degree audit for the student's program which will document how credit earned while on UC's quarter calendar system applies to graduation requirements for the student's program following the conversion to a semester calendar system on August 27, 2012.
- Login to My IAP
Where do I access my IAP?
What does an IAP look like?
An IAP has three parts:
- Student Information (academic program and area of study, expected completion term),
- Graduation requirements (classes, grades, substitutions), and
- Notes (how requirements are being met, advice about how to complete requirements).