International Coursework

Students transferring from foreign universities must submit course-by-course credit evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) to UC’s Office of International Admissions, in addition to an official, original transcript from the foreign institution. An excellent example of an affordable NACES member company is SpanTran.

Once received, information will be sent automatically to the home college for possible transfer credit award.

For more information or questions pertaining to international transfer, please consult the University of Cincinnati Office of Undergraduate Admissions.