Joint Service Transcripts (JST) and Air Force

Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard service members with military credits for transfer must send an official transcript from Joint Services Transcript (JST) Services to the University of Cincinnati

Air Force members must send an official transcript from the Community College of the Air Force to the University of Cincinnati.

Military credits are automatically awarded Military Science block credit unless the credits may be applicable towards general education coursework. Military-based experience credits are not automatically awarded transfer credit unless the student’s home college wishes to award advanced standing credit for military-based experience.