Can’t find your course in TES?
UC transfers many courses that are not yet listed in TES. If you cannot find a course, it does not mean it’s not eligible for transfer credit, it means we haven’t evaluated it yet. Members of the Credit Evaluation staff at UC will evaluate all your courses once you complete the admissions process described above.
Transfer Credit Resources:
- Center for Pathways Advising & Student Success
- College Credit Services, Credit Evaluation
- Undergraduate Admissions (Domestic Transfer and First Year Students)
- International Admissions (International Transfer and First Year Students)
- Transferology: Transferology allows students to get information about course equivalencies and run unofficial degree audits among a number of participating institutions.
Can I appeal a transfer credit decision?
Yes. Please contact your assigned academic advisor at your home college to determine whether:
- A degree audit exception is appropriate for your transfer credit to be applied towards your degree OR
- A transfer credit appeal form should be submitted for review. Please click here to access our transfer credit appeal form.