OLLI - Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Welcome! We're glad you are here to rediscover the joy of learning!
OLLI at UC offers noncredit courses designed for people age 50 and better who want to rediscover the joy of learning in a friendly, fun, and engaging community. OLLI offers hundreds of daytime courses for personal enrichment ranging from traditional college subjects to the eclectic, with a diversity of topics in between. Classes are taught with the adult learner in mind, and there are no tests or grades.
WINTER TERM INFORMATION
- Term Dates: January 22-March 15.
- Registration opens January 3, 10am.
- $90 membership fee includes all OLLI Sampler, Wednesday WOW, FAB Friday, and Friday Salon programs as well as some additional offerings. Most multiweek courses, both in-person and online, have an additional $5 fee, and some have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have a nonrefundable admission charge.
- Abbreviated catalog will be mailed in late November.
- Find here: printable PDFs of the complete catalog, schedule-at-a-glance, and mail-in registration form.
- You may also use the registration system to explore the course offerings.
- Online programs take place live in real time using Zoom and are not recorded.
- Parking passes for free parking in the East Lot at Victory Pkwy Campus (VPC) accessed from Cypress St. were distributed at the Welcome Table during the first week of classes and available in the OLLI office (VPC, Admin 207). The 2023-2024 pass you may have received in the fall is good for winter and spring.
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PACK YOUR BAGS FOR A LEARNING ADVENTURE!
OLLI has teamed with Road Scholar, the world's largest and most innovative creator of experiential learning opportunities, to organize two educational learning adventures for OLLI members and friends during term breaks in 2024..
Find out more about our trips to experience Georgia's coastal islands in March (sold out - join the wait list) or Chicago's art and architecture in September. Sign up before they both sell out!