OLLI - Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Welcome! We're glad you are here to rediscover the joy of learning!
OLLI at UC offers noncredit courses designed for people age 50 and over who want to rediscover the joy of learning in a friendly, fun, and engaging community. OLLI offers hundreds of daytime courses for personal enrichment ranging from traditional college subjects to the eclectic, with a diversity of topics in between. Classes are taught with the adult learner in mind, and there are no tests or grades.
OLLI SUMMER SERIES -- JUST $15!
Sponsored by Hillandale Family of Communities
Wednesdays, 10 am-12 pm
Miami University VOA Learning Center, West Chester
Keep your brain active this summer with six enticing programs on Walt Disney, Cincinnati history, new technologies, chocolate, Caribbean travel, and healthcare in America.
- Apr. 25-Jun. 17. No classes on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30.
No classes at Adath Israel on Shavuot, Monday, June 6.
- Registration opens April 5, 10 a.m.
- $75 Membership Fee covers all the classes you would like to take. In-person multiweek courses have an additional $5 fee, and some have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have a nonrefundable admission charge.
- When they are available you can find here printable PDFs of the catalog, schedule-at-a-glance, and mail-in registration form.
- Online programs take place live in real time using Zoom and are not recorded.
- You will not be able to register for in-person classes unless we have your vaccination card on file in advance. Email a scan or photograph of both sides to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your card to the OLLI office at VPC Admin 207 no later than April 1 if you intend to register on April 5. OLLI is required to follow all COVID protocols of the University of Cincinnati..
- Parking passes for free parking in the OLLI parking lot at VPC accessed from Cypress St. will be distributed at the Welcome Tables at each location during the first week of classes and later in the OLLI office (Victory Parkway Campus, Admin 207).
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email email@example.com.