OLLI - Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Welcome! We're glad you are here to rediscover the joy of learning!
OLLI at UC offers noncredit courses designed for people age 50 and over who want to rediscover the joy of learning in a friendly, fun, and engaging community. OLLI offers hundreds of daytime courses for personal enrichment ranging from traditional college subjects to the eclectic, with a diversity of topics in between. Classes are taught with the adult learner in mind, and there are no tests or grades.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration now opens on January 7 at 10 a.m.
This has changed from what was previously publicized.
- Jan. 24-Mar. 18. Classes held at Adath Israel will not meet on President's Day, Feb. 21.
- Registration opens January 7, 10 a.m.
- $75 Membership Fee covers all the classes you would like to take. In-person multiweek courses have an additional $5 fee, and some have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have a nonrefundable admission charge.
- Find printable PDFs of the catalog, schedule-at-a-glance, and mail-in registration form.
- Online programs take place live in real time using Zoom and are not recorded.
- Before signing up for in-person classes, please review the COVID-19 Protocols. These protocols apply to all OLLI program sites.
- Parking passes for free parking in the OLLI parking lot accessed from Cypress St. will be distributed at the Welcome Tables at each location during the first week of classes and later in the OLLI office (Victory Parkway Campus, Admin 207).
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.