OLLI - Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Welcome! We're glad you are here to rediscover the joy of learning!
OLLI at UC offers noncredit courses designed for people age 50 and over who want to rediscover the joy of learning in a friendly, fun, and engaging community. OLLI offers hundreds of daytime courses for personal enrichment ranging from traditional college subjects to the eclectic, with a diversity of topics in between. Classes are taught with the adult learner in mind, and there are no tests or grades.
Beginning this fall, you may choose from online or in-person classes.
- Sept. 20-Nov. 12 (most classes will not meet Nov. 11)
- Registration opens August 17, 10 a.m.
- $75 Membership Fee covers all the classes you would like to take. In-person multiweek courses have an additional $5 fee, and some have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have a nonrefundable admission charge.
- Find printable PDFs of the catalog, schedule-at-a-glance, and mail-in registration form.
- Online programs take place live in real time using Zoom and are not recorded.
- In-person classes take place at UC Victory Parkway Campus (2220 Victory Pkwy., 45206) unless otherwise indicated in the course description. You must abide by the COVID-19 Protocols to take classes in person.
- Parking passes for free parking in the OLLI parking lot accessed from Cypress St. will be distributed at the Welcome Table on the first day of classes and later in the OLLI office (Admin 207).
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.