OLLI - Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Welcome! We're glad you are here to rediscover the joy of learning!
OLLI at UC offers noncredit courses designed for people age 50 and better who want to rediscover the joy of learning in a friendly, fun, and engaging community. OLLI offers hundreds of daytime courses for personal enrichment ranging from traditional college subjects to the eclectic, with a diversity of topics in between. Classes are taught with the adult learner in mind, and there are no tests or grades.
BRING A FRIEND OR TRY OUT A FREE CLASS
Introduce a friend to OLLI, try out a free class this spring, or add another class to your schedule.
OLLI has a variety of programs you can try or share, on topics including Cincinnati history, current events, health and wellness, retirement planning, and more.
Check out this list of available options with information about how to sign up. List & Info Here!
OLLI SUMMER SERIES
Keep your mind sharp this summer!
JUL 5: Harriet Beecher Stowe's Legacy in Cincinnati
JUL 12: Climate Change Impacts and Solutions
JUL 19: Cincinnati Golf History
JUL 26: What Happened to the Cincinnati Enquirer?
AUG 2: Spices & Condiments from around the World
AUG 9: Cincinnati History of Germans, Beer, OTR
Find the printable flyer with details.
Register online and find complete program descriptions.
SPRING TERM INFORMATION
- Term Dates: April 24-June 16. No classes Memorial Day, Monday, May 29.
- Registration is open.
- $90 membership fee includes all OLLI Sampler, Wednesday WOW, and FAB Friday programs as well as some additional offerings (list of free with membership classes). Most multiweek courses, both in-person and online, have an additional $5 fee, and some have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have a nonrefundable admission charge.
- Printable PDFs of the catalog, schedule-at-a-glance, and mail-in registration form are available here. An abbreviated print catalog was mailed to past members and others on our mailing list in March.
- You can use the registration system to explore the course offerings in advance.
- Online programs take place live in real time using Zoom and are not recorded.
- Parking passes for free parking in the East Lot at Victory Pkwy Campus (VPC) accessed from Cypress St. will be distributed at the Welcome Table during the first week of classes and later in the OLLI office (VPC, Admin 207). If you received a 2022-2023 pass in the fall or winter, it is good for the spring term.
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email email@example.com.
HONORING EXCELLENCE IN THE CLASSROOM
Each year, the OLLI Board of Trustees considers nominations for the Stephen Appel Award for an OLLI moderator who exemplifies excellence and originality in teaching and untiring commitment to students as well as to OLLI's mission of providing opportunities for lifelong learning and social interaction.
Moderators of multi-week courses are eligible to receive this award. Past awardees are Howie Baum, Roger Giesel, Sam Hollingsworth, Keith Marriott, Dean Moore, Dick Waller, and Rollin Workman.
To nominate any of your excellent moderators, please tell us about your experience on this nomination form.