Corry Street Catering
About Corry Street Catering
Corry Street Catering is committed to making your event very special for you and your guests. If you do not see something specific on our menu, consult with your CES Event Coordinator for your desired menu.
Corry Street Catering will make every effort to provide the service or food that you request. Vegetarian, vegan and other specific dietary options can be arranged as part of your menu options. Discuss in advance with your CES Event Coordinator.
Our goal is to apply our culinary expertise and hospitality towards making your event memorable. The menus in this guide are a great starting point for planning your next event, but we are happy to work with you on creating specialty menus. Ideas and suggestions are encouraged.
- Clients will work directly with a CES event coordinator (513-558-1810) to arrange food, beverages and linens.
- All food, beverages and linens can be provided by Corry Street Catering, the preferred caterer for Nippert Stadium West Pavilion.
- Client must provide final menu selection ten business days prior to event start date.
- Client must provide final guarantee of the food and beverage order five business days prior to event start date.
- Catering orders will be billed based on final guarantee or actual numbers, whichever is higher. Failure to follow the catering guidelines may result in a 10 percent default fee.
- Student organization catering discounts do not apply in West Pavilion.
Corry Street Catering Policies
Programs with alcoholic beverages passed, served, or sold are subject to the below guidelines, taken from the university’s alcohol policy regarding on-campus use.
- Alternative beverages and food are required.
- Events may not begin before 11 a.m., end after 12 a.m., or be longer than five hours.
- Events may not be sponsored by alcohol brand manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and/or retailers.
- A majority of the attendees must be 21 and older. Identification must be checked at point of sale.
- Programs with alcoholic beverages passed, served, or sold in the indoor spaces are permitted via liquor licenses and/or permits held by Aramark’s Corry Street Catering, the preferred caterer.
- Client is responsible for the conduct of all event attendees.
- Events with alcohol will have a Security Officer present and will be charged the Security Fee.
Order Lead Times
For catered meals, we require finalized menus and foods selections ten business days prior to the event start date. For beverage service only, require finalized selections and attendance five business days prior to the event start date. Orders placed outside of these deadlines may be subject to additional fees. However, we will make every effort to accommodate your requests.
Prices are based on a minimum of 25 guests or minimum order of $100 for all buffet and plated meals. Off-campus delivery is available with a minimum order of $500. All prices and items in the catering menu are based on a two-hour service period, with the exception of Break Service, and all are subject to change due to seasonality and availability of items. The 50% Student Organization catering policy does not apply in in West Pavilion.
China and Linen Service
Linen service is included for catered events held in Nippert Stadium West Pavilion, upon request, for no additional charge. This service includes lap length tablecloths for round tables based on eight guests per table and table linens and linens for standard size buffet tables. Premium disposable serviceware is standard for all receptions and hot buffets that are held in Nippert Stadium West Pavilion. White china service is available for an additional charge listed below.
Standard color choices for linen napkins and lap length tablecloths are: red, white or black. Other choices are available by special order.
Pricing for China and Linen Service:
- China Service: $3.00 per person (China is required for all Plated Meals & the $3.00 is an additional fee)
- Additional Napkins: $3.00 each
- Table Skirting: $45.00 per table
- Additional Lap Length Tablecloths: $15.00 each
- Full Length Tablecloths: Ask CES for a quote.
Server and Bartending Rates
An event fee of $25.00 per hour will be charged for each server with a four-hour service minimum. Capacity server requirements:
- Buffets/Receptions - 1 server for every 25 guests
- Plated Meals - 1 server for every 16 guests
At least one bartender is mandatory, and a fee of $37.50 per hour for each hour over the four-hour minimum. A 4 hour minimum is $150 for each bartender.
Bar Service - 1 bartender for every 50 guests
Please note: Event fees for additional wait staff, late night events and late bookings may be added.
Catering Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made at least three business days prior to an event. Events cancelled on the third day prior to the event will be assessed a surcharge equal to 25 percent of the total billing amount; cancellations on the second day or day prior to the event will be assessed a surcharge equal to 50 percent of the total billing amount. Events cancelled the day of the event will be charged the full billing amount.
Catering Late Fees
All food orders must be made with Corry Street Catering ten business days prior to the first day of your event, or your food and beverage charges are subject to a 10 percent late fee.
All beverage service orders must be made with Corry Street Catering five business days prior to your event or your food and beverage charges are subject to a 10 percent late fee.