Spring Semester 2023 Registration
Spring 2023 Registration dates have not yet been finalized. Dates will be added to this page as soon as they are determined.
Shopping Cart Appointments
Students are encouraged to build their enrollment shopping carts in advance of their enrollment time. Students should also "validate" classes in their Catalyst Enrollment Shopping Cart for prerequisites and possible time conflicts.
Early Registration Appointments
Emails will go out to continuing students with their specific enrollment appointment day and time. When assigned, Enrollment Appointments can also be viewed under "Enrollment Dates" in the Catalyst Student Portal (My Academics tile, Classes and Schedule, then View Assigned Enrollment Time). For further instructions, check out the Viewing Enrollment (Registration) Appointments IT@UC Knowledge Base article.
Appointments for students begin on the following dates
- Continuing Graduate Students: TBA
- Continuing Undergraduate Students: TBA
- Continuing Non-Matriculated Students: TBA
- New students: TBA
- Students with no enrollment in Spring 2022, Summer 2022, and/or Fall 2022: TBA
- Enrollment appointment times open every 30 minutes, 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Once an enrollment appointment time opens registration is available from that point on for the student.
- Priority is determined by the number of semester hours a student has earned and will include any transfer credit that has been awarded. It will not include hours for which the student is currently registered.
- Spring 2023 enrollment appointments will be assigned only to those students who have enrollment in Spring 2022, Summer 2022, and/or Fall 2022.
- Go to our Registration How to Guide for videos and guides on how to navigate the enrollment process.