Summer Semester 2023 Registration
Shopping Cart Appointment Timeline
Starting January 30, students are encouraged to build their enrollment shopping carts in advance of their enrollment time. Students should also "validate" classes in their Catalyst Enrollment Shopping Cart for prerequisites and possible time conflicts.
Early Registration Appointment Timeline
Emails will go out in early February to continuing students with their specific enrollment appointment day and time. When assigned, Enrollment Appointments can also be viewed under "Enrollment Dates" in the Catalyst Student Portal (My Academics tile, Classes and Schedule, then View Assigned Enrollment Time)
Appointments for students begin on the following dates
- Continuing Graduate Students: Tuesday, February 21
- Continuing Undergraduate Students: Wednesday, February 22
- Continuing Non-Matriculated Students: Saturday, February 25
- New students: Monday, February 27
- Students with no enrollment in Summer 2022, Fall 2022, and/or Spring 2023: Monday, February 27
- Enrollment appointment times open every 30 minutes, 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Once an enrollment appointment time opens registration is available from that point on for the student.
- Priority is determined by the number of semester hours a student has earned and will include any transfer credit that has been awarded. It will not include hours for which the student is currently registered.
- Summer 2023 enrollment appointments will be assigned only to those students who have enrollment in Summer 2022, Fall 2022, and/or Spring 2023.
- Go to our Registration How to Guide for videos and guides on how to navigate the enrollment process.
Viewing Your Appointments on the Enrollment Dates Page
You can view your official enrollment appointment time by following the instructions below.
- Login to Catalyst.
- Click on the My Academics tile.
- Open the Classes and Schedule drop–down menu.
- Select View Assigned Enrollment Time.
- Pick Summer Semester 2023, then click Continue.
- Review the Enrollment Dates page for your assigned appointment time. There are three possible tables on that page: Shopping Cart Appointments, Enrollment Appointments, and Open Enrollment Dates by Session. In the following sections of this page, you will find explanations for each of these sets of dates.
Shopping Cart Appointments
The Shopping Cart Appointments table indicates when you are able to start placing classes in your Shopping Cart. During this time, you are also able to validate your Shopping Cart to determine if you meet the class requisites. These appointments always end at 11:59 pm the day prior to Open Enrollment.
The Enrollment Appointments table shows your early registration appointment in the Appointment Begins column. Just as with Shopping Cart Appointments, the end date will be 11:59 pm the day prior to Open Enrollment. You can continue enrolling through the end of Open Enrollment for each session as is indicated on the Dates and Deadlines Calendar on this site.
Open Enrollment Dates by Session
The Open Enrollment Dates by Session table outlines when all active students are able to register for each term. Pay attention to the Begins On date which matches the first date of Open Registration. The Last Date to Enroll provides the last date of classes for each session. Review the Dates and Deadlines Calendar to find the last day of online registration for each session.