Students may be asked by various organizations outside of UC to provide verification of their enrollment and/or degree. This page outlines ways that UC students may verify this information on their own.
Note: Students must clear any holds or service indicators that block the release of transcripts, enrollment verification, or access to a diploma before attempting to certify enrollment or a degree, order a transcript, or validate a CeCredential. Additional information regarding transcript holds can be found on our Transcript Ordering page.
Students may print an official Enrollment Verification Letter directly from Catalyst. These letters are on letterhead and include the Office of the Registrar seal and University Registrar signature.
- Login to Catalyst (For past students, University of Cincinnati login credentials will work for Catalyst, regardless of whether the system was in place when you attended. The Get My UCID online utility is available for students who may have forgotten their credentials.)
- For students who do not have login credentials, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with enough pertinent information to complete the request. Please note that our office requires three business days to process requests.
- Click on the My Academics Tile
- Click on the Grades/Transcript/Enroll Cert category on the left-hand side
- Click Print Enrollment/Degree Letter
- On the Request Enrollment Verification screen, select the information to be included in the letter (what you include is your choice), then click Submit. Note: All letters will have the Registrar seal, signature, and OPEID.
- Click Printer Friendly Version at the bottom of the page (you may need to allow pop-ups to see the new page)
- On the new page, click the blue Print Certificate button in the upper left-hand corner
Based on the box you select, different information will appear on the letter. Open the drop–down menus below to see what information will be displayed for each category.
My Program and Plan Information
- Academic Program
- Academic Plan
My Earned Degrees Information
- Degree Date
My Term and Cumulative GPA Information
- Begin Date
- End Date
Selecting Desired Term
You can leave this drop–down blank to have all terms show, or you can select a specific term.
*This is an unofficial record and should not be used in place of an official University of Cincinnati transcript. Unofficial transcripts are not available to past students.
- Log into Catalyst
- Click on the My Academics Tile
- Click on Grades/Transcript/Enroll Cert on the left-hand side
- Click on View Unofficial Record
- Under report type, choose Unofficial Record
- Click View Report
Please confirm that your grades and/or degree have been posted prior to placing your order. Transcripts will not be held for grades or degree posting and no refunds will be given.
Your Certified Electronic Credential (CeDiploma or CeCertificate) includes the CeDiD on the actual PDF that you download. You need to download your CeCredential, then the CeDiD will be located on the top left–hand corner of the PDF. You can share this with whomever needs to validate your degree through our website. Please be aware the CeDiD must be entered accurately for employers and others to validate on our CeCredential Validation page. Zeros can be mistaken for the letter O, and a lower–case L can look like the number one.