Notarizations & Apostilles
The Office of the Registrar is able to notarize documents that verify your University of Cincinnati record, if needed. Complete the form on this page to send us your request. Degrees must be posted in Catalyst prior to submitting a request. We are unable to verify a degree that has not yet been conferred.
- If you need transcripts or a diploma notarized, you will need to purchase your transcripts and/or ceremonial diploma and have them sent to:
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 210060
Cincinnati, OH 45221–0060
- Complete the Notarization Request below.
- You will immediately receive an email notification that your request has been received.
- We will send a separate email notification once your request has been processed.
- If you are requesting an Apostille, you will need to finish that process with the Ohio Secretary of State.