Undergraduate students who meet the requirements for their degree program may qualify for graduation with Latin Honors as follows
University Grade Point Average between
- 3.90 and 4.0000 = Summa Cum Laude
- 3.75 and 3.8999 = Magna Cum Laude
- 3.60 and 3.7499 = Cum Laude
Certification of undergraduate degrees with Latin Honors requires
- Baccalaureate degree candidates to have earned a minimum of 60 semester credits (90 quarter credits) from University of Cincinnati;
- Associate degree candidates to have earned a minimum of 30 semester credits (45 quarter credits) from University of Cincinnati.
The University Grade Point Average will have no effect on the college or departmental honors for which the student may qualify.