Update Your FERPA Preferences
Students may elect to block the release of specific FERPA–releasable information. This process is done via self–service in Catalyst. Once information is blocked, written consent of the student is required to release this information
- Log in to Catalyst.
- Select the My Profile tile.
- Click the Security tab in the middle of the screen.
- Make sure the FERPA Restrictions hyperlink is selected.
- Select the Edit FERPA/Directory Restrictions button.
- Check any information that you wish to restrict or uncheck items that you wish to allow the University of Cincinnati to release on your behalf.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Save.