Notarizations & Apostilles
The Office of the Registrar is able to notarize documents that verify your University of Cincinnati record. (Requests to notarize documents that are not related to your academic record will not be processed.) Follow the instructions below to send us your request.
Degrees must be posted in Catalyst prior to submitting a request. We are unable to verify a degree that has not yet been conferred.
- To have transcripts or a diploma notarized, purchase your transcripts and/or replacement diploma and have them sent to:
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 210060
Cincinnati, OH 45221–0060
- Complete the Notarization Request below.
- You will immediately receive an email notification that your request has been received.
- We will send a separate email notification once your request has been processed.
- If you are requesting an Apostille, you will need to finish that process with the Ohio Secretary of State.
Important: We require ample time to verify and notarize documents. We cannot take walk-in requests.