Student Quickstart Guide
Welcome to the University of Cincinnati! IT@UC is here to help you.
Use the following as a guide to getting your technology set up both before you arrive on campus and after you get settled in.
Before you arrive:
Once you get here:
- Although not recommended, you may opt-out of this service. NOTE: UC will not sell your information; user is responsible for any charges from their phone carrier.
- Update emergency text messaging preferences in Catalyst.
- Microsoft OneDrive, part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of software tools, is the university's official cloud storage and file-sharing solution.
- Visit the IT@UC Knowledge Base to get started with OneDrive
Get Technology Help & Support
The KB is home to hundreds of articles, custom UC how-to guides, FAQs and more and is available 24/7.
Save yourself time–find the answers you need fast with the IT@UC Knowledge Base (KB).
The IT Services Status module provides real-time updates on 15 essential IT services. You can sign up to receive automated service status notifications via email.
The IT@UC Service Desk provides assistance with password resets, data and phone, email, wireless access, VPN, UCFlex, Catalyst and more.
- Submit a ticket.
- Or, call us: Dial (513) 556-HELP (4357) or (866) 397-3382 from your personal phone. Dial 6-HELP (4357) from a university phone on campus. Then, select option 2.
Our Canopy Support team provides around the clock assistance with Canvas and tools within Canvas. All services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Call us: Dial (513) 556-HELP (4357) or (866) 397-3382 from your personal phone. Dial 6-HELP (4357) from a university phone on campus. Then, select option 3.