System Status: UCFlex is available.
Are you in a loop that continues to bring you back to this page?
Off campus, remote access to UCFlex Employee Self Service (ESS) requires employees to be on the UC network to better secure employee personal information. Please click here for UC VPN (Junos Pulse) download and login information.
Having an issue with UCFlex? We can HELP!
Please begin with reviewing operating system & browser support information and the following user reported issues/resolutions:
- W-2 Address Changes: if you are a former university employee that needs to update your address on the W-2, please contact Human Resources at 513-556-6381. NOTE: employees may update their address under Personal Information in Employee Self Service.
- ESS Corrections: such as your name, Social Security Number or tax jurisdictions, please contact Human Resources at 513-556-6381.
- BW Reports: if right-click functionality does not seem to be working properly in your Internet Explorer (IE) browser, please enable compatibility mode located in the URL area.
- Internal Service Errors in ESS: to resolve, clean out your history and cache from your Internet Explorer (IE) browser and close it. (This is under Internet Options > General>Browsing History.) Once you’ve accomplished this, re-open IE and try signing into ESS again. This should resolve the issue.
If you need any assistance, please contact your local IT support or email HELPdesk@uc.edu or call 513-556-HELP (4357). A ticket will be opened with UCFlex, if necessary. Thank you.
Our purpose is to provide a knowledge center for delivering ongoing support to the UCFlex community by:
- Ensuring system stability
- Managing system maintenance and growth
- Pursuing continuous business and technical improvements
- Coordinating communications and training
This document aids in matching UCFlex courses with the appropriate role(s) access. Please contact UCFlex@uc.edu for assistance.
Please use this form to request university personnel access to UCFlex/SAP Human Resources software.
Please use this form to request university personnel access to UCFlex/SAP Financial software.