Payroll Operations strives to provide prompt and accurate payments to all employees of University of Cincinnati while maintaining procedural integrity, accounting accuracy, and compliance with state and federal regulations and university policies.
University Hall, Suite 340
51 Goodman Drive
PO Box 210001
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0001
Campus Mail: ML 0001
Office Phone: 513-556-2451
Office Fax: 513-556-0242
For assistance with Rate of Pay Information, Employment Verification, Job Search, Benefits, Tuition Remission, Retirement Deductions, Compensation, and/or Learning and Leadership Development, please contact our Human Resources office at 513-556-6381.
For other inquiries, view the above "Contact List by Topic for Payroll Questions" for who to contact. If your inquiry requires assistance from Payroll Operations, please call 513-556-2451 or click here to email.
- Hourly Master Work Schedules
- Salary Master Work Schedules
- Emergency Closure Timekeeping Information
- 2018 Form W-2 Information
- Hourly Time Keeping Approval Deadline Alerts
- W-2 Instructions for Employee
- Online W-2 Disclosure Notice
- Off Cycle Payment Request Policy Guidelines
- Understanding Your Pay Stub
- New Federal Form W-4 and Worksheet (UC cannot offer tax advice. Please contact your tax advisor for assistance in making changes to your W-4)
Employees may update tax withholding, personal information, display pay statements and more at Employee Self Service (ESS) through UC Flex.
Notice from Payroll:
Prior to pay day you can view your pay statement in Employee Self Service (ESS). The processing schedule allows for biweekly paid employees to see pay statements 4 days prior to pay day (typically Friday) and monthly paid employees to see pay statements 7 days prior to pay day. When you review your pay statements, please bring any questions you have to the attention of your management and pay special attention to direct deposit banking information and your address of residence. While you are in ESS, please take the opportunity to sign up for online W2’s and/or direct deposit if you have not already done so.