COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATES
To reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus, we are requiring that facial coverings be worn on the UC shuttles
LIMITED SHUTTLES CURRENTLY RUNNING:
Campus Wide 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday
Route now visible on uc.doublemap.com
Transportation Services is the University's authorized service center responsible for purchasing and maintaining the University's fleet of 300+ vehicles, many of which are owned by Transportation Services and leased to various internal departments. Functions include:
- Preventive maintenance email transsrv.uc.edu to make appointment
- Repairs and servicing email transsrv.uc.edu to make appointment
- Road service call 513-556-5019
- Titling/licensing email transsrv.uc.edu for questions
- Fuel card services email transsrv.uc.edu for questions
- Administration of vehicle insurance email transsrv.uc.edu for questions
RENTAL PROGRAMS FOR UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENTS
- Need to rent a car or truck for UC business or event?
- Transporation Services Rental Form
- Need to rent a coach, shuttle or school bus for an event?
- Transportation Services Request for Quote Form
If you are flying, transportation from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport - CVG can be reserved through Airport Executive Shuttle for approximately $30 one-way or $50 round trip. You may call Call 859-261-8841, 800-990-8841 24 hours in advance to guarantee a reservation; walk-up service is also available in the baggage claim areas. Taxi service is approximately $34.
For more information on Cincinnati, Ohio USA, please see the Cincinnati USA Convention and Visitor Bureau.
Monday-Friday, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm