NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery of your discount bus card Anyone who does not receive their fare card within seven (7) to ten (10) business days after the date they registered online should contact: Amiee Gibson at 513-556-4424 or Amiee Gibson@uc.edu Please include your UC ID# (M#).
THE UC*METRO EZ RIDE PROGRAM HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED FOR 6 MONTHS.
New Metro EZ Ride cards will now be active from September 1-March 1
Registration is now open for Fall Semester cards
PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR RECEIPT OF CARD
APPLY FOR AN EZ-RIDE DISCOUNT CARD....
Note: You must have a valid UC Photo Identification Card in order for our Program to create and mail you a semester bus pass. Your name and UCID photo will be imprinted on your bus pass. If you do not have a UCID card, please go to UC Public Safety to request one.
Follow Instructions Below:
- ALL BUS PASSES ARE MAILED TO CARDHOLDERS
- INCLUDE your apartment OR residence hall room number, at the end of your street address
(example: 123 MAIN ST, APT 4)
- VERIFY your US Postal Service zip code
- PROVIDE an accurate email address
- ALLOW 7-10 business days for your bus pass to be delivered to you through the US Postal Service
The places you can go with Metro......
See some suggestions below for a few of the many destinations available to you with your new UC*Metro EZ Ride card.
Only $1 a ride and 50-cents per transfer.
UC*Metro EZ Ride Card Destinations
Public Bus Service for Downtown and Greater Cincinnati
Visit www.go-metro.com to find additional routes and schedules
To be "Eligible" to participate in the program, a UC student must be:
1. Enrolled in classes AND
2. Possess a valid UC Photo Identification Card (from UC Public Safety)
Please be certain to meet both of these criteria.
- EZ Ride Fare Card: No cost to student or employee. All rides are $1.00, payable onboard when traveling in any Zone; rider may purchase a $0.50 transfer, if needed.
- UC Shuttle Services
- UC Bearcat Bike Share
- TANK bus system (Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky)
- Clermont County, Ohio Transportation Connection
- UC|sustainability has information on:
Car Share (zipcar)
Local Taxi Service
Intercity Transportation Options
Maps of Metro Bus Stop Locations Near University of Cincinnati Campuses (pdf)
To view some of the documents on this page, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
About the UC*Metro Program
The UC*Metro Program offers discount transportation options for eligible enrolled UC students and UC employees for use when riding Metro regional buses or Access mini-buses. The Program is funded by UC Administration and UC Student Government, and administered by UC Facilities Management Department. Eligible participants register online to receive a personalized, semester discount fare card for use onboard Metro and Access vehicles.
Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA), which operates regional Metro buses and smaller Access mini-buses (origin-to-destination transportation for people whose disabilities prevent them from riding Metro buses.) Metro provides about 17 million rides per year in the Greater Cincinnati area.