COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Office of Supplier Diversity
The University of Cincinnati’s Supplier Diversity program was established to create a welcoming environment where qualified minority, women-owned, economically and socially disadvantaged vendors have an opportunity to compete for the university’s business.
The Office of Supplier Diversity serves as a liaison to the Central Purchasing Department, diverse suppliers and the university’s employees with procurement responsibilities; assisting suppliers by:
- Advocating for inclusion of diverse suppliers
- Recruiting diverse suppliers
- Encouraging alliances and partnerships with diverse suppliers and majority firms
- Providing outreach and education
- Encouraging certification with federal and State of Ohio agencies, as well as the Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC), the regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Step 1: Contact the Supplier Diversity Office for assistance with accessing opportunities. Plan to come in and meet with us.
- Step 2: For guidance on doing business with the university review our Information for Suppliers page.
- Step 3: Get registered as a vendor in the university’s system using the online form.
- Step 4: Become certified with the State of Ohio and the Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC).