- External Resources
- Forms (Please note some forms are fillable in Adobe DC)
- Relocation Expenses - Time and Distance Test
- Request Copies of 1098-T, 1042-S, 1099-MISC, W-2
The Foreign Visitor Supplement is intended to accompany a Personal Services Contract or a Non-UC-Student Scholarship / Fellowship form whenever the contractor or recipient is a foreign person.
Need another copy of your UC tax form?
- Form 1042-S, Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income, is sent to nonresident alien students and others who received money from UC in certain situations. Not all foreign visitors will receive a Form 1042-S. To receive timely e-mail updates about Form 1042-S delivery, find out what to do if you get one, or get help with filing your U.S. tax return, please consult the UC International Services website.
- Form 1095-B, Health Coverage statement for students, is provided to applicable UC students by our student health insurance provider, United Healthcare. To obtain your Form 1095-B, visit their Student Resources website at uhcsr.com, or contact them by phone at (800) 767-0700.
- Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Coverage, is provided to applicable UC employees by US Mail. For information and FAQs on Form 1095-C, visit our Human Resources 1095-C page.
- Form 1098-T, Tuition Statement, is provided in January to each of our students. Nonresident alien students usually can not use Form 1098-T -- see "Form 1042-S," above.
2016 and prior years' Forms 1098-T are all available in Catalyst. Access to your forms for 2015 and prior REQUIRES access via either (1) UC's secure on-campus network or (2) UC's secure Virtual Private Network ("VPN"). If you are still unable to access your 2015 or prior form, contact One Stop at 513-556-1000.
- Form 1099-C, Cancellation of Debt, is sent by US Mail in January to current or former students who received taxable income by UC's forgiveness of certain tuition or late fees amounts of $600 or more. For questions on Form 1099-C, please contact our Bursar's Office at 513-556-3966.
- Form 1099-K, Merchant Card and Third-Party Network Payments, is sent by US Mail in January to merchants who accept UC Bearcat Cards for payment. To request a copy of yours or to ask related questions, please contact our Tax Compliance office at 513-556-2524.
- Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income, is sent by US Mail in January to many UC vendors. To request a copy of yours or to ask related questions, please contact our Accounts Payable office at 513-556-6746.
- Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, is available online and/or is sent by US Mail to UC employees each January by our Human Resources Service Center. W-2 forms for 2015 and later years are available online through Employee Self Service (ESS). UC employees can also request a duplicate copy of their 2018 (or prior year) Form W-2 by submitting their request to our HR Service Center.
- Canadian Form TL11A, Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate -- University Outside Canada, is sent via e-mail to Canadian students at their UConnect address. We send those forms by early April.
Still not sure which form you need? E-mail your request and we will be happy to help.
In accordance with the University's policy on Relocation Expenses, organizational units may pay for relocation expenses for new or current employees, in certain cases.
All such payments or reimbursements are taxable to the employee.