Where a year of hard work creates a lifetime of opportunity.
The University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business MBA experience is designed to maximize your return on investment and boost the impact on your career. Recent University of Cincinnati full-time MBA students have been hired by world-leading companies such as GE, KPMG, and Procter & Gamble and by some of world’s most innovative startups. Join our full-time program and in just one year you’ll be able to open doors you never thought possible. We’ll waive the GMAT requirement if you graduated from the University of Cincinnati with an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher, or if you have 10 years of work experience.
The Lindner MBA allows you to:
- Design your own degree path
- Develop your personal strategy
- Gain real-world experience—and expertise
What are you waiting for? Application deadline is June 30, 2018.
- Number 34 full-time public MBA program in the country.
- Number 1 in alumni satisfaction among Ohio institutions.
- Number 1 in alumni satisfaction among Midwest public institutions.
- Number 6 in alumni satisfaction among U.S. public institutions.
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- Number 45 full-time public MBA program in the country.
- U.S. News & World Report
Lindner MBA Highlights:
- The full-time Lindner MBA is an accelerated program spread over the course of two or three semesters, which means that you can be back in the workforce in as few as 9 months.
- The part-time Lindner MBA is designed to take your career to the next level on a schedule that fits the needs of a working professional. Our personal and flexible scheduling options allow students the opportunity to complete their degree in as few as 5 semesters (less than two years) and it can be started in any term.
- Take classes in Clifton Heights, in Blue Ash, and online. Daytime, evening, and weekend sessions are available and online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Specialize your MBA with a graduate certificate in more than 15 areas of expertise ranging from Data Analytics to International Business to Innovation.
- Waive foundational courses in favor of additional electives if you have an undergraduate business degree.
Associate Director, Graduate Recruitment
Let's talk Business: earn a graduate business degree from Lindner.
About the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business
The Carl H. Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati is at an exciting moment on its path to continued preeminence. As a leader in research and teaching excellence, the College has earned national acclaim in several academic areas across its undergraduate, graduate and online programs. In 2019, the College will move into a new state-of-the-art $120-million building, which will serve as a 21st century hub for students, faculty and the Greater Cincinnati business community and provide a collaborative space for education, research and innovation to thrive. The 225,000-square-foot facility is one of the most ambitious construction projects ever undertaken by the University and promises to firmly position Lindner among the best business schools in the nation.