Earn a specialized master's degree from the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business in as few as nine months.
Transformation. It's a big word—but at the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business we aim high. We purposefully limit the size of our specialized master’s programs so we can give you the personal attention you deserve and help you maximize your career impact and your return on investment.
A specialized master’s degree from Lindner allows you to:
- Design your own degree path
- Develop your personal strategy
- Gain real-world experience—and expertise
Choose from Lindner's five specialized degrees:
Master of Science in Accounting: Advanced accounting instruction to help you succeed on both the recently revised CPA exam and throughout your career.
- Ranked one of the Top 20 programs in the U.S. with 16-21 full-time faculty by Public Accounting Report
- Domestic graduates enjoy 100% placement record within three months of graduation
- Students are hired by many of the world’s most respected companies such as Deloitte, EY, Fifth Third Bank, KPMG, Kroger and PwC
Master of Science in Applied Economics: Master the application of economic modeling and data analysis to solve real-world problems.
- Named one of the Top 20 Applied Economics programs in the nation by Study.com
- One of only three programs in the United States where graduates satisfy all requirements for the Certified Business Economist® certification from the National Association for Business Economics
- Students are hired by many of the country’s most respected companies such as J.P. Morgan, Nielsen, Procter & Gamble and Fifth Third Bank and earn median starting salaries in excess of $65,000
Master of Science in Finance: Optimized blend of theoretical and applied knowledge to prepare students for professional certifications (CFA, FRM and CFP) and for careers in banking and risk, portfolio and wealth management, among other financial fields.
- Ranked one of the Top 10 Best, Most Affordable programs in the U.S. by Master of Finance Degrees
- Graduates earn average starting salaries in excess of $60,000
- Students are hired by many of the world’s most respected companies such as China Merchants Bank, Citibank, Ernst & Young, Fidelity Investments and PwC
Master of Arts in Human Resources: Preparation to become an HR leader who understands the value of human capital and its impact on business success.
- Graduates earn average starting salaries in excess of $62,000
- More than 85% of students accept a full-time position within three months of graduation
- Students are hired by many of the nation’s most respected companies such as General Electric, PNC and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
Master of Science in Marketing: No other program can deliver such unique coursework in a unique city as the birthplace of modern marketing. Our faculty, the world leaders in consumer and market insights, will challenge you to reach new levels of marketing expertise.
- Named one of the Top 15 public graduate marketing programs in the United States by Masters Degrees Online
- Students work on real-world projects for client companies such as General Electric, Johnson & Johnson and Procter & Gamble
- Graduates are routinely hired by the world’s most respected marketing firms, including Kroger, Macy’s, Nielsen, Procter & Gamble and Toyota
What are you waiting for? Application deadline is June 30, 2018.
Associate Director, Graduate Recruitment
Let's talk Business: earn a graduate business degree from Lindner.
About the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business
The Carl H. Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati is at an exciting moment on its path to continued preeminence. As a leader in research and teaching excellence, the College has earned national acclaim in several academic areas across its undergraduate, graduate and online programs. In 2019, the College will move into a new state-of-the-art $120-million building, which will serve as a 21st century hub for students, faculty and the Greater Cincinnati business community and provide a collaborative space for education, research and innovation to thrive. The 225,000-square-foot facility is one of the most ambitious construction projects ever undertaken by the University and promises to firmly position Lindner among the best business schools in the nation.