Referral Resources for Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Services
- Emergency walk in services: Monday through Friday from 8 – 5 pm.
- 24/7 Crisis and Consultation via phone - 513-556-0648
- 225 Calhoun St, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Edwards Center, 51 Corry Blvd #3, Cincinnati, OH 45221
Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES), University Hospital
- 231 Bethesda Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45267
University Health Services
- 2751 O’Varsity Way #335, Cincinnati, OH 45221
Crisis, Assessment, Referral, Evaluation Team (CARE Team)
- For alerting multiple offices on campus about a student of concern.
- The Care Team is a great resources for developing support and connection to useful resources for the student on campus.
- Click for the CARE website and to fill out a report. Click on the "Refer a Student" tab.
Community Based Resources
Talbert House Crisis Line
- Greater Cincinnati community crisis line
- 513-281-CARE (2273)
- Local confidential support and advocacy for women struggling with sexual assault, interpersonal partner violence, or stalking
Mental Health Access Point:
MindPeace Mental Health Solutions
National Hotlines and Resources
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- LGBTQ youth suicide prevention hotline