Employers and Partners
At UC, we believe we are more successful when we work together. We’ve spent the last 100 years developing deep and impactful partnerships with organizations across a broad spectrum from Fortune 500 companies to cause-based, community non-profits and beyond.
The University of Cincinnati has the oldest and one of the largest co-op programs in the world. We invented cooperative education in 1906, and each year more than 3,500 students participate in full-time co-op.
As an urban, public research university of more than 46,000 students, UC is well-positioned to maximize partnerships to achieve real results.
- UC's co-op and internship programs are #1 among public universities and #3 overall, according to U.S. News Best Colleges Rankings (2020), beating out Georgia Tech, Purdue University, Rochester Institute of Technology, and many others
- UC ranks in the top tier of America’s Best National Universities by U.S. News and World Report (2020)
- UC is home to 14 unique colleges with a wide range of degree programs and specialty areas
- UC is recognized as a top public research institution by the National Science Foundation
- UC is one of the few universities that requires experiential learning and career education for all undergraduate students
Ways to Work With UC
Recruit students to work as co-ops, interns, part-time employees or on a project basis. Test-drive young talent for future employment, and hire graduating seniors for full-time jobs.
Join with students to learn, share and address complex business problems and social issues. Student engagement can take many forms, such as student focus groups, lunch and learn presentations, guest lectures, sponsored classes, challenges, contests, and more.
Expert teams of UC faculty and staff can conduct research for your company, for example, specific lab testing, method of action research, app development, or environmental impact testing.
We offer intellectual property (IP) protection, licensing, access to the latest University of Cincinnati IP, and the ability to run projects through the Venture Lab start-up accelerator.
Refresh or develop your employees' skills through customized executive education programs, design thinking classes, Cincinnati Online, and Communiversity.
Events and Meetings
UC offers spaces for meetings and "creative collisions" with innovation leaders at the 1819 Innovation Hub. Hold your own strategy meetings here, or attend meetings and events hosted by others in the building.