Employers and Partners
At UC, we believe we are more successful when we work together. We’ve spent the last 100 years developing deep and impactful partnerships with organizations across a broad spectrum from Fortune 500 companies to cause-based, community non-profits and beyond.
Through these partnerships, we’ve helped organizations:
The University of Cincinnati has the oldest and one of the largest co-op programs in the world. We invented cooperative education in 1906; each year more than 3,500 students participate in full-time co-op, and our program consistently ranks in the top 20 nationwide.
As an urban, public research university of more than 44,000 students, UC is well-positioned to maximize partnerships to achieve real results.
- UC is home to 14 unique colleges with a wide range of degree programs and specialty areas
- Recognized as a top public research institution by the National Science Foundation
- Ranked in the top tier of America’s best colleges by U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked among the top 20 co-op programs by U.S. News and World Report (we created the model in 1906)
- Experiential learning and career education are required for all undergraduate students; UC is one of the only universities to require this