Diversity Programming Fund
The Center for Community Engagement is accepting diversity program proposals up to $500 from registered student organizations!
What you need to know to get funding
The Diversity Programming Fund supports programs that reflect the following values: personal and intellectual growth, community, learning, equity & inclusion, and integrity.
- Funds are only available to registered student organizations.
- Funded programs must be free and open to all University of Cincinnati students.
- Each organization is eligible to request funds up to $500 and can only submit one application annually.
- Request for funding forms must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the event.
- The event must be advertised on CampusLink.
What can the Diversity Programming Fund Cover?
- Supplies/ equipment
- Honoraria for speakers and performers
- Facility/ venue rentals
- Marketing expenses
Items NOT Funded
- Food and beverages
- Insurance, member fees or dues
- Gift cards/ prizes
- Honraria for University of Cincinnati students, faculty, staff, or administrators
For questions about the Diversity Programming Fund please contact email@example.com.