Fall Food Drive
The UC BCP and Resource Center (formerly called Bearcats Pantry) provides free food, hygiene items, cleaning supplies, and professional clothing to anyone in need on campus. We rely entirely on donations and want to say thank you for supporting us through our Fall Food Drive!
How to Donate
- Financial donations can be made here: Bearcats Pantry Support Fund
- Amazon Wishlist: Order from the list and the items get delivered directly to the BCP.
- Campus Building Donation Bins. Donation bins are located in key campus buildings:
- TUC- to right of Connection Center Desk on 3rd Floor. Near entrance facing McMicken Commons
- The Rec- just inside the member entrance near check-in window
- CARE/Crawley Building- just to the right of the member check-in desk at the fitness center
- Univeristy Hall- first floor lobby, between elevator
- DAAP- near 5470, by the library and dean's office
What to Donate
Please do not donate expired or damaged goods.
General food items:
- Baking and cooking supplies- olive oil, seasonings, flours, etc.
- Canned protein (ex: tuna, chicken, etc)
- Canned beans (black, pinto, white, black eyed, etc)
- Dried beans and legumes
- Grains (rice, lentils, etc)
- Sauces (pasta, bbq, etc)
- Granola/protein bars and healthy snack items
- Gluten free items including pasta
- Full size bottles of shampoo and conditioner (we have a lot of travel size items)
- Face wash
- Womens deodorant
- Shaving supplies (men's and women's)
- Baby food
- Disinfectant spray
- Disinfectant wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- First aid items
- School supplies
Thanks to many generous donations, we have a very large supply of the following items and do not have capacity for more:
- Canned corn
- Canned green beans
- Canned peeled and sliced white potatoes
- Ramen noodles
If you are a UC student, staff, or faculuty member interested in receiving food support over the Thanksgiving and Winter campus breaks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to schedule a donation box pickup time before the campus closes.
Daniel S. Cummins - Assistant Dean of Students
Joy Kostansek - Program Coordinator, email@example.com
Ava Schuehler - Student Assistant
We want to give a big thank you to our partners on this project including: Facilities Management, Interfraternity Council, the Division of Student Affiars, Athletics, Parking Services, and more!