BCP Family First Program
Many students at UC have family needs and other obligations outside of school that can present obstacles in their learning careers. The Family First Program aims to eliminate the barriers specifically related to accessing diapers and other childcare items for UC community members with children in their families.
To initially launch this program, supplies will be gathered through donation drives. Members will then be notified of the donations as they come in and can request supplies. As the program expands and gathers steady sources of supplies, the structure of the program will be subject to change including greater access to more items.
If you are interested in participating in the pilot group, please fill out the interest form linked here.
Any comments or questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Family First Donation Drive
Items to Donate:
- Formula/baby food
- Infant clothing
- Toddler clothing
- baby dental items
- Baby bath items
- Diapers, wipes, and more
How to Donate:
- Physical donations can be dropped off at two locations:
- The BCP and Resource Center in Stratford Heights Building 16. Exact location and hours can be found on our home page.
- Donation bins are located in the Accessibility Resources lobby in Commons Edge Pavillion North (near the AACRC and Dabney Hall)
- Donate items via our Amazon Wishlist
- Simply add items to your cart, checkout and select the BCP as the delivery address, then items get shipped directly to us