The Bearcats Pantry is operated daily solely by student volunteers. We appreciate your time and support for our cause!
The main volunteer opportunity is operating the Bearcats Pantry located in Stratford Heights Building 16, Suite 007. Tasks include:
- Greeting students who come in to use the pantry
- Guiding students through the intake form
- Answering questions and providing a supportive experience
- Stocking, organizing, and taking inventory of food donations
- Completing other tasks upon request
Students may also volunteer to assist with food drives through a variety of ways:
- Represent the Bearcats Pantry at food drive events
- Collect/pick-up donated items
- Host a food drive
How to Volunteer
Students can sign up for volunteer opportunities through our UC Center for Community Engagement volunteer portal. Volunteer work for the Bearcats Pantry is eligible for on-campus credit.
If you have questions about volunteer opportunities or getting hours approved, please contact our office at BearcatsPantry@ucmail.uc.edu.