The following Private Listings offer rental information to graduate students and families seeking a more private accommodation such as a home, two-family, duplex, a vacancy in a 4-unit building, or perhaps a bedroom in a shared house.
This listing is considered a convenience to the university community, and does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of a particular property or lease conditions.
Contact Mary Ann Campanello at 513-961-6659 or email@example.com
- Date Available: Call for Availability
- Type of Property: House
- Neighborhood : Clifton Gaslight
- Rent: $375
- Deposit: N/A
- Lease: Negotiable
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Heat Covered: Yes
- Gas Covered: Yes
- Water Covered: Yes
- Electric Covered: Yes
- Trash Covered: Yes
- Laundry: On-Site
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Parking: Street
- Patio/Yard: Yes
- Pool: No
- Handicapped Access: No
- Fireplace: Yes
- Furnishings: Can be furnished for international students if needed
- Minutes to UC: Walking 10 mins, Driving 2 mins
- Pet Policy: No
- Owner's Comments: Private room for rent, single family dwelling located in a quiet neighborhood with a front porch and back deck, shuttle access, pictures available upon request
Submit a private property listing
If you are the owner of a home, two-family, duplex, have a vacancy in a 4-unit building, or perhaps a bedroom in a shared house that you wish to advertise, you are on the right page! You may download and complete our fillable form and return it via email or in-person to the Graduate Housing office. There is no fee associated with posting on the Private Listings page.
University of Cincinnati Graduate & Family Off-Campus Housing Referral Service Private Listing Information (for properties of 4-units or less)
Private Listing referrals are provided at no charge to graduate students, faculty, and staff. We invite area Property Managers and Owners to list their available rental properties with our office.
Listing Exposure: uc.edu/campus-life/housing/graduate-housing
Participation and Terms
- We accept listing information by email.
- All listing agents must agree to the terms as stated below.
- Each listing term is 3 months. If you wish to continue the listing, we must receive notice prior to the expiration of the previous 3-month period.
- The University of Cincinnati Off-Campus Housing Referral Service does not make recommendations or endorsements. Nor does it make any guarantee in regard to prospective rental property.
- All disputes are to be handled between the tenant and the landlord. The University of Cincinnati is not responsible for disputes, conflicts, or problems that may arise from the use of this service.
- Use of the listing services is a privilege granted by the University of Cincinnati with Listing Agents to abide by the following:
- Listing Agent agrees not to discriminate in offering housing on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam and Iraq eras. Discrimination includes, but it is not limited to differential treatment of any person with regard to application procedures or terms and conditions.
- Listing Agent agrees to maintain premises in a safe and sanitary condition, in compliance with local and state laws, and to take reasonable measures to maintain grounds. Listing Agent agrees to make repairs within a reasonable time after being informed of a deficiency.
- Listing Agent agrees to use a written rental or lease agreement and to provide the tenant with a copy of the agreement.
- Listing Agent agrees to set forth in the rental agreement of the procedure for assessing damages.
- Listing with University of Cincinnati Graduate & Family Off-Campus Housing Referral Service does not constitute an approval for endorsement by the University. This office does not make recommendations to prospective renters as to suitability, safety of conditions, or opinions of specific geographic areas.
- Financial arrangements and obligations are strictly between the Listing Agent and the tenant. All properties are automatically removed from the listing after 3 months. If the listing should continue, it is the responsibility of the landlord/property manager to notify this office. The referral office should also be notified promptly when a listed vacancy is filled so that the listing may be removed.
- Only property owners or their agents may utilize the referral services of the University of Cincinnati. The listing form must be completely filled out, signed by the Owner or Agent.
As the Owner or Owner’s Agent of the property described on this form, I agree to the above non- discrimination policy and I also agree to abide by the procedure set forth by the University of Cincinnati on the Listing Information sheet. Failure to abide by these procedures is cause for removal of listings and discontinuance of service for the property owner. I also certify that the facilities are now and will be maintained according to the most current local and state regulations regarding fire, zoning and safety codes.
Property owner will be required to sign and return the agreement, which will include a section including:
- Property address
- Type of property
- Lease terms
- Rent and deposit
- Number of bedrooms/baths
- What utilities are included
- Additional property features
- Proximity to campus